Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Products 2014
Posted on 23 December 2014
While higher end brands usually provide better quality products, that's not always the case. Here are some must-haves and our top 5 drugstore makeup products of 2014:
1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser - wonderful consistency and coverage, it's also buildable, so you can keep adding as many layers as needed.
2. L'OREAL Telescopic Mascara - it really makes your lashes super long without clumping! The brush is sleek and the waterproof formula is much better, it doesn't flake, which is a common problem with the regular one.
3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - LOVE these! They dry matte without cracking and are super vibrant. They only come off with makeup wipes or remover.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (dupe for Nars Creamy Concealer) - love the creamy consistency, it glides on so beautifully. Would definitely recommend setting this with powder and it'll last all day.
5. Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser - it immediately eliminates shine, especially in the t-zone. It has a buttery consistency perfect for dry, yet oily skin. Would recommend you let it dry for five minutes before applying makeup.
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Let us know if you'd like to see more posts like this.