Personal Style: Top 10 Fall Boots
Posted on 04 November 2019
1. Winter Whites | In case you missed it, combat boots made it to number one on our Fall 2019 Wishlist, but if you’re still following the ‘never wear white after Labor Day’ rule, it’s time to come up for air. Everything about these Nathalia Combat Boots by Sam Edelman screams, “Add to cart!” From the contrasting black heel to the Oxford-inspired styling, these bad boys are surprisingly versatile and will dress up anything from a Sunday dress to wide-leg jeans with ease.
4. Chunky-Heel | You don’t have to be tall to wear platforms! This season, if you’re in the mood for something unexpected, these Charles David Govern High-Heel Boots will open up possibilities in your wardrobe you never thought possible. With a cute silver buckle and Victorian-style lacing, it's time to let your boots do the talking.
5. Go West | If you’ve never owned a pair of cowboy boots, there’s no time like the present to dive into your first pair of these toe-stompin’ Western-inspired classics. We adore these Heeled Leather Wedge Cowboy Boots from ZARA. The clean, modern lines and shapely heel make them truly one of a kind.
6. Kitten Heel | No tigers were harmed in the making of these larger-than-life kitten heels! If you’re looking for maximum impact with a minimal height, these slouchy knee-high boots from ZARA may be just right for you.
7. Lace-Up's | We can’t take our eyes off these Free People Eberly Lace-Up Hiker Boots. The simplistic wrap-around laces remind us of ice skates and make these beauties a joy to put on. Whether you're headed to the office or out running errands, you'll always look put-together in these timeless hikers.
8. Timberlands | When in doubt…get the Tims! Blame it on our high school days back in Flint, but we can’t resist the golden glow of these street-legal Kenniston Waterproof Leather Hiking Boots. With a flawless white sole and iconic burgundy-yellow laces, in our book, comfort and durability always win.
9. Rain Proof | Make a statement with boots that are sure to brighten up all those rainy Fall days. These Sam Edelman Women's Tinsley Rain Boots are a bold alternative to the traditional waterproof 'wellies' and will keep you looking stylish no matter the weather.
10. Metallics | Nothing pumps up the volume like a sky-high boot poured from liquid metal. These Metallic Kitten Heel Boots are perfect for ringing in the New Year or adding a touch of gold to your girl’s night out.