The 2019 Fall Wishlist
Posted on September 11 2019
It’s that time of year again! Fall is here and that means layering season is in full swing. Get ready to break out the turtlenecks, polish your leather boots and get your trenchcoats ready, because today on Zeena Uncovered, we’ve put together a list of our 15 most-wanted items for Fall 2019. From the perfect motorcycle jacket to wide-leg jeans and pint-sized cosmetics, we've got all you need to add some sugar, spice and everything nice to your Fall shopping list!
1. Combat Boots | Blame it on the 90’s revival phenomenon, but in our opinion, combat boots never really went out of style. We love how these Low-Heeled Leather Ankle Boots from ZARA -- complete with studded silver buckles -- will add a dose of feminine punk to your OOTD.
2. Mini Lipsticks | When you can’t choose just one...with all the shades of autumn (in matte, satin and glossy finish), the MAC Shiny Pretty Things Little Lipstick Set lets you go an entire week without applying the same color twice! What's not to love?
3. A Comfy Hoodie | There is no such thing as owning too many hoodies. And although we might be just a tad obsessed, having a great modest zip-up in your wardrobe gives you the freedom to be dressed and out the door in no time (*which really comes in hand when the kids are running late for school!) Pair the Hoodie Sweater in Medallion with our Insta-Hijab Honeysuckle and you’re good to go.
4. A Belt Bag | Just the right size for all those mini lipsticks! The Aria Belt Bag from Anthropologie is an animal-inspired, go-with-everything companion available in five great colors.
5. A Blanket Scarf | Definitely an Anthro-fave, the Mason Printed Neck Scarf is by far the coziest way to top off your Fall style. Wear it as a shawl or wrapped loosely around your neck, either way, a plush, snuggly blanket scarf will keep you comfortably on-trend all season long.
6. A Wide Sleeve Sweater | Finding the perfect sweater-weather-sweater shouldn’t be a chore. Stay bundled up and chic in the Madewell Ayres Pullover. Layer this boxy must-have over a maxi dress or wear it under our Basic Carmine Tank for a splash of cranberry.
7. A 3-Wick Candle | Had enough of pumpkin pie scented everything? If you’re ready for a new aroma when it’s time to unwind, Bath & Body Works is notorious for creating deliciously rich scents, including this Vanilla Patchouli blend 3-wick candle we can’t get enough of.
8. Y-3 Super Takusan Sneakers | Not your average pair of shell-top Adidas. We’ve been craving these all-leather, black n’ white lace-ups, designed by Yohji Yamamoto for a looong time.
10. A Long Line Trench | There’s something about trenchcoats…and this iconic belted treasure from ASOS is bound for stardom. Pair it with boots and your widest, wide-leg jeans, then sit back and enjoy a caramel apple cider in style.
11. Cropped Wide-Leg Jeans| Loose, roomy denim? Yes, please! We still don’t understand why it took 20 years for ‘wide-legs’ to make a comeback, but this is one trend we’re gobbling up like hot buttered popcorn. Grab these high-waisted wonders from Topshop and make your Fall wardrobe complete.
12. A Wrap Dress | Until reptile prints go the way of the dinosaur, we’re doing everything we can to keep this trend from becoming extinct. (*See what we did there?) All jokes aside, this easy-on Belted Wrap Dress in Python is available in 2 colors and is perfect for your special occasions.
13. A Moto Jacket | Nothing says 'autumn is here' like a classic black leather jacket and we have a major crush on the Dalby Biker by AllSaints.
14. A Designer Belt | What’s the easiest way to add a touch of something new to your look? Slip on a cute designer belt like this budget-friendly Multicolor Moschino Grommet Belt from Saks Off the 5th.
15. Statement Socks | If we had a favorite pair of socks ever…this would be the one. Show ‘em off, roll up your pants and wear these Flower Power Lowriders with sneakers, Oxfords or boots for a playful pop of personality.
What's on your Fall wishlist? Let us know in the comments below! Follow us on Pinterest and find everything on our wishlist and more. See you next time!